The Woodland Real Estate Data Series examines Metrolist MLS data for the City of Woodland residential housing market. In this post I examine the sold data for the month of March 2013. Table 1 displays the number of sold units, average list price, average sold price, average days on market, average square footage, and average square foot price, for all sold units by area.
Woodland – All Areas
Woodland home sales increased by 43% between February and March 2013. The average list price only slightly increased by 1% from $210,049 in February to $211,377 in March. The average sold price increased only slightly, as well, by 2% from February to March. The average days on market increased by 32% from 34 days in February to 45 days in March. The median home size sold remained unchanged from February. Finally, the median price per square foot of sold units increased by 2% from $125 per square foot in February to $127 per square foot in March.
Highs and Lows by Area
- Most sold # of units: South Woodland
- Highest average list price: West Woodland
- Highest average sold price: West Woodland
- average days on market (lowest): Sycamore Ranch and Springlake
- Highest average square foot: Sycamore Ranch
- Highest average square foot price sold: Springlake
- Least sold # of units: Wildwings
- Lowest average list price: North West Woodland*
- Lowest average sold price: North West Woodland*
- average days on market (highest): West Woodland*
- Lowest average square foot: North West Woodland*
- Lowest average square foot price sold: North West Woodland*
(*in areas with sold units)
All data is gathered from the Metrolist MLS on 3/31/2013 and is valid up to that date. Any variation in reported statistics that is the result of new data added to the MLS at a later date is of no fault of the author.